· Fit Kids Club Outreach - Hike @ Bi Shan Park, Jan. 12th from 10:00am: Jackie Z and Sam Huang will be leading another Fit Kids outing, this time a hike at Bi Shan Park finishing at Da Hu Park Station. We encourage all church family to join this fun event and to bring along a friend. You can pick up a flyer on the Newcomers Welcome Table today or email Jackie for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Communion Sunday - Jan. 13th: We will hold our monthly celebration of the Lord’s Supper during the service on Sunday, Jan. 13th. Please prepare your hearts to participate in this intimate act of recognition of our dependence on our Lord Jesus Christ.
· Proposed 2019 Budget: The proposed budget for the year 2019 will be made available Sunday, Jan. 13th. Members can sign in and pick up a copy at the Newcomer Welcome table after the service.
· Informational Budget Meeting, Sunday, Jan. 20th, 1:00–2:00pm: We will have a budget informational meeting and Q&A on Sunday, Jan. 20th, in Room 402 of the church building.
· Annual Congregational Meeting, Sunday, Jan. 27th, 1:15–2:30pm: All members and regular attendees are encouraged to attend. However, only active members are able to vote. Please take this opportunity to gather together as a church family. Our gathering will include prayer and worship. The address is No. 261, Sec. 3, Roosevelt Rd., 7F.
· Chinese New Year - Feb. 3rd Worship Service: We will have a shortened service for Chinese New Year this year, and no Sunday school will be offered. The service will end at 12:00 noon. You are invited to the fellowship hall afterwards for light refreshments. The church building will be closed from Feb. 4th through the 9th.
· Spotlight on Service: Did you know that each Sunday Church Service at FPC takes an average of 28 individual acts of service? We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the 64 individuals who served FPC during a Sunday Service in December. If you would like to join our team of volunteers, please email email@example.com.
· C.S. Lewis Group: The C.S. Lewis community group meets bi-weekly on Thursday evenings at a pub to read and discuss Christian books by C.S. Lewis over beers. The current book we are discussing is, “The Problem of Pain.” If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Mothers & Wives Facebook Group: This is a Facebook Group created to support mothers and wives in their walk with the Lord and their families. We encourage all mothers and wives from our FPC congregation to join. Email email@example.com for more details.