1. How did you first get involved with Friendship Presbyterian? I am reformed theologically, so I wanted to go to a Presbyterian Church. It was complicated going to church in China.
2. What do you do Monday through Saturday? I am a 3rd-grade teacher Monday through Friday. I try to rest all day Saturday if I do not have work.
3. What is something people might be surprised to know about you? I was a 1st Lieutenant in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (National Guard).
4. What do you find most challenging about being a Christian today? Several things are challenging. One is aligning a specific church or any Christian system with Biblical revelation. Christians and organizations often have their own selfish interests that are greater than our duty to Christ as believers.
5. What is one of your favorite books of the Bible, and why? The Gospel of John is one of my favorite books because it can reduce the complexity of the gospel into a short book. It is great for evangelism.