• Youth Group Weekly Gatherings - Fridays, 6:30-9:30pm: Our youth ministry provides a time of worship, Bible study, fellowship, and fun. We meet every Friday, 6:30-9:30pm, at 261 Roosevelt Road, 6th floor [note—Friday, June 7th will go from 7:00pm to 9:00pm].
• FPC Line News Group: Be sure to join our FPC LINE news group where you can get all the latest information about FPC. You will not receive messages from other people, only from FPC. You can also send prayer requests which will be received by the church leaders. To join, search for "@osv3181q" or scan this QR code:
• Preaching Schedule for June: For the month of June, we will have four guest preachers. Pastor Peter Kim will return to the pulpit on Sunday, July 7th. The June schedule is as follows:
June 9: Vern Poythress
June 16: Pastor Peter Wang
June 23: Ken McAlpin
June 30: Asst. Pastor Peter Brown
• Vern Poythress Table Talk – Sunday, June 9th, 1:30-2:45pm: Dr. Poythress will speak on the topic of theophany (the visible appearance of God to people) and also take questions. All are welcome. Meet in room 501 of the church building.
• Monthly Prayer Group – Tuesday, June 11th, 7:30pm: FPC’s monthly prayer group, “The Engine Room,” meets regularly on the second Tuesday of each month. Accordingly, the June meeting will be held Tuesday, June 11th. Come join us for an evening of Kingdom-centered prayer. We gather at 7:30pm on the 4th floor of the church building and go into prayer from 7:45 to 9:00. All are welcome.
• Fit Kids Club Game Night – June 29th, 5:00 – 8:00pm: Save the date for our next Fit Kids Game Night being hosted at the church building on Saturday, June 29th. This will be the last Fit Kids event hosted by our leader Jackie Z. The theme is “Bug City Mystery Party.” Children from all ages in the Children’s Ministry are invited and encouraged to bring along friends.
• Spotlight on Service: Did you know that each Sunday service at FPC takes an average of 28 individual acts of service? We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the 57 individuals who served FPC during a Sunday service or special event in the month of May. If you would like to join our team of volunteers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.