1. How did you first get involved with Friendship Presbyterian? I was born and raised in Taipei. A friend recommended FPC’s English congregation to me. I visited occasionally at first then started attend regularly two years ago.
2. What do you do Monday through Saturday? I work Monday to Friday as a Human Resources assistant manager for an internet company. On Saturday, I relax at home or hang out with friends.
3. What is something people might be surprised to know about you? That I enjoy water activities (surfing, canoeing, snorkeling,…).
4. What do you find most challenging about being a Christian today? Living in the reality of God’s sovereignty in a competitive, fast-paced, and performance driven working environment.
5. What is one of your favorite books of the Bible? Revelation. I like the mystery of it, and that lots of imagination is required to read it. I also like that it describes how Heaven looks.